Saturday, March 12, 2011

Amazon: It's not just a cool site, it's also a huge river in South America!

     I have a confession to make. I'm a Amazon hoarder. I like to go shopping on Amazon. Load my cart up with stuff I like and have no intention of buying at the moment. It's like window shopping.. Except this window remembers all you dared to gaze upon! And it never forgets! Ever!!..Unless you don't have cookies enabled..
 I remember last year Amazon cleaned everyone's carts out. I was confused as to why all of my stuff was gone but I didn't feel angry or panicky or anything. I was simply curious as to why... So I checked the forums.
*People were freaking out! They were disgusted at the idea Amazon would do something so vile like that on purpose, etc.
*By people. I mean Amazon extremists..

Please note. We ask that you not associate all Amazon hoarders with extremists. Most of us are peaceful and wish everyone a good bargain with free super saver shipping.

Their protesting must have been heard. A week or so later all the items returned to everyones' carts. And there was again peace among the Amazonians.

After you load your cart down.. Then comes the fun. It tells you when you visit it, if thing's go up or down in price. Sometimes they go way down in price. That is usually when I like to purchase it!

No comments:

Post a Comment