Saturday, March 5, 2011

Allergic to Iowa: part duex

I managed to dig up some more Iowa pictures taken summer 2010'
This one was fun. I saw a neat looking storm rolling in and managed to drive ahead of it and watch it engulf the entire town while I and the farm to my right remained dry. This is 8 shots stitched together in photoshop:

 Here is another multi-shot one:

I really enjoy panoramic shots. Except for when it's time to share them via online. It really doesn't do them much justice. To give you an idea of the clarity you can get out of one of these. I, if I had a magic mega printer could print these without any distortion Three feet tall by Ten feet wide.

Here is a better example to show you, see that little speck of a farm in the middle?
Using my Hollywood movie-like quality enhancement computer. With the press of F5.. Go!
 
Thanks 275MP camera!(Shh..I made that part up)

No comments:

Post a Comment