Sunday, February 27, 2011

Intro

         Greetings and salutations! Odd I would say that. It just popped into my head as I decided to finally start writing my first post. Then after typing it I questioned my own spelling of 'salutation' and decided to double check it. While doing so I discovered it literally means: A salutation is a greeting, in particular a formal greeting used in a letter. So by saying greetings and salutations you are basically saying hello... twice. Now that I know that I will likely never use it again in that manner... Or will I? Muwahahahaha!
   
       I guess I should let you know the point of this blog. I'm using this as a platform to share with readers my love of photography, the journey I take to get the shots I want, and a way to offer print sales to those who may be interested... And to help justify the way too many hours I may spend on editing photos. Consider this part travel blog, part photo blog, and part.. Well whatever you want it to be. I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along.

  
Thanks for reading!
-Dan






   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment